Friday 29 April 2011

The Wedding!

My yougest AKA the Tudor Princess has already celebrated the Wedding!




Everyone went to school in red, white and blue!  I even joined in that bit!  Then there was a bit of a street party in the afternoon for the whole school together in the playground, with sandwiches and cakes and party hats which the children made the day before.


There was also a quiz going on in the hall as the teachers (all female - I hasten to add) had brought in their wedding dresses and we had to guess which dress went with which teacher.  I only got three out of ten right so I do not know them very well do I?

This is how we celebrated - what are you doing?  Wave back please - she's watching!


Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...