Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bad blogger!

I seem to be giving more attention to my Flickr groups at the moment than this blog and the consequence of that is I make comments on Flickr and forget to update my blog with the same information.

I am rather horrified therefore to realise that I have thanked my lovely Bee a Brit Stingy swap partner on Flickr but haven't shown on my blog what I received!

My partner was the lovely Janet who doesn't blog (as yet) but is here on Flickr!

And here is the great basket and goodies she very kindly sent me!


The basket is very cute and has a matching needlecase !  I think this may become my EPP basket!   The chocolates were delicious - sorry they seem to have disappeared!   And the cute robin tape nearly did the same thanks to one playful pup but I managed to retrieve it after a little chase around the lounge - she does love that game - and fortunately no damage to pup or tape!

And then there are scraps - how I love other people's scraps, a wee snowflake which seems to match those fussy cut squares on the basket and a label!

I think we have all enjoyed our wee hampers!  And everyone seems to have stalked their target well.  Can't wait for the show to begin in earnest in January!





12 comments:

  1. Cannot possibly make a comment on you being a bad blogger when I haven't made a post in a long while but that is a most impressive haul of booty. Those chocs are my favourite. I shall look forward to seeing what you get up to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Love that quilt on your header. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing stingy about that little lot! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet makes lovely stuff, and glad you were able to rescue the vanishing ribbon ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous basket and that needlecase is beautiful. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful basket and the needlecase is gorgeous. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely basket and goodies from Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous parcel - Janet's a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what beautiful goodies! You lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys do understand what 'stingy' means, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too - looking forward to Bee and I am a bad blogger too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...