Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Fluffy Sheep Turns Two!

My lovely friend Cindy is celebrating two years of fluffy sheep shopping with a sale!   





Starting today there will be a 15% discount using the code bday15%, lasting for one week from 14th through till 21st of May.

Lots of lovely fabrics to choose from - I'm rather taken with these....



<Le Creme FQ Bundle> - fab LV






<Rocket Age> for the little or big boy in your life!?





<Mixed Bag Origami Sky> but lots of others too!  All super bright and adorable!




Sevenberry <strawberries in white> - only 2FQs left !


<Leaf> love a tonal me!


<Robin's Egg> Love seed heads 


<Happy Vintage Petals Green> Just ready to make a daisy chain


<Scrumptious Red Dot>  - will be making a red/white quilt for this Christmas


<Rapture Dreamscape Sun> - have my eye on this as backing fabric!


All the above, lots more prints and solids galore!  Plus glorious thread from Aurifil too!

Wouldn't want you to miss out!




2 comments:

  1. So what did you shop? Tell me, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make ME want to spend all of my money in the shop :) It's good I'm not home. Eeeek! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...