Wednesday 6 January 2016

My New FAL List

I knew there were lots of things still to finish off .....I just didn't realise how many!  The problem is, the more I  look, the more I seem to find.

 I will not get all these done in quarter one and some of these may appear throughout the whole year but I will try to get as many finished as I can.  


So as promised here is my list:

Mosaic 1 



 Top row : 1. Welsh blanket version 2; 2. Nordik
Bottom row : 3.  Alhambra quilt; 4. Double Wedding Ring; 5. Stingy Bee Row quilt; 6. Vintage Circles Quilt

Mosaic 2 For Siblings Together


Column 1: 7. Nine patch;  8.  Irish chain; 9. Kaleidoscope2 
Column 2: 10. Triffid
Column 3: 11. Scrappy flowers; 12. hexy stars; 13. QAYG tiles

Mosaic 3


Row 1: 14. Butterfly quilt ; 15. Oakshott candy ; 16. KLT bag
Row 2: 17. Clothes ; 18. Bring me Flowers
Row 3:  19. Mini Hawaii;  20. KLT scrappy and low volume quilt; 21. Square in a square

So what does your list look like?  I hope it is just as exciting as mine.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some list (I know: pot,kettle, black and all that!) - good luck! I hope the Stingy row quilt is towards the top of the projects you're going to tackle this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Really looking forward to seeing them all finished ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list - lots of fun things to finish!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need alive down after reading that list. There are many amazing quilts on there. Can't wait to watch you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely projects. I'm working on my list now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a list!!!!!! You have some wonderful, colourful projects - it will be lovely to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck - may your sewing days be long and productive - look forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...